screen-shot-2016-09-19-at-2-26-27-pmAct One and Act TwoAct One and Act Two interiorscreen-shot-2016-09-19-at-2-27-26-pmAct One and Act Two interiorscreen-shot-2016-09-19-at-2-27-56-pmscreen-shot-2016-09-19-at-3-19-06-pmdubai_opera_the_centre_stage_of_all_artsncs_modified20160807132526maxw960imageversiondefaultar-160809380view-05ep-16070960818

Act One and Act Two, Downtown

  • 1100 Sq Ft
  • 1-2 Beds
  • 1 Garage
  • 1-2 Baths
  • Furnished
  • Mortgage

Ideally located, Emaar’s Act One and Act Two offer views of every major landmark in Downtown Dubai.

Residents will be able to see The Dubai Fountain, Burj Khalifa and Souk Al Bahar from their home. The Dubai Mall is within walking distance as well as the newly-opened Dubai Opera House and Metro station.

The apartment’s views differ from each other due to uniquely designed balconies meaning no two apartment’s views are the same.

Act One and Act Two

On site are restaurants, cafes, a gym and a health club and swimming pools.

Emaar Properties’ project consists of two towers. One 52 storeys high and the other 46 stories tall. Combined there’s 718 residential units.

Harrods in London opened the selling at Emaar’s UK sales office and units have continued to sell in Dubai since the launch.

Superb Downtown location

The opening of the new Opera House has been key to attracting potential buyers. No one can deny Dubai lacks culture with the biggest names in opera and entertainment already booked to perform at the Downtown venue.

Ahmed Al Matrooshi, the managing director of Emaar Properties, said: “Act One | Act Two are truly a defining destination of choice for all culturally inclined as they now have the unique value proposition of living right next door to Dubai Opera.”

Act One and Act Two interior

Act One and Act Two maintain a practical purpose while creating a luxurious way of living. The towers themselves frame the spectacular Burj Khalifa perfectly within the Downtown Dubai skyline.

The properties are expected to sell out completely off-plan. Currently available are a range of 1-3 bedroom apartments. Tastefully designed, they ooze class, much like those visiting, and performing the Opera District.

Property prices in Downtown Dubai are expected to rise in the coming years, with the 2020 World Expo bringing the world’s gaze onto the Emirate.

Prices range from AED 1.4 million to AED 3.9 million and the development is scheduled for completion in November 2020

Our expert’s view

Amna Umer Sultan sees Act One and Act Two as fantastic investment opportunities, “This project completes Emaar’s prestigious Downtown Burj Khalifa district. The last two plots inside this exclusive square kilometre house Act One and Act Two.

“There may be a few plots outside this perimeter available for future builds but that cannot truly be described as the Burj Khalifa district.

Act One and Act Two interior

“For all investors and end-users it really is a now or never chance to buy direct from the developer, because of no added costs loaded on and a great construction linked payment plan.

“Come 2020 and Downtown will have reached its full potential and glory.  It will rival any Downtown the World over – Singapore, London, Tokyo.  Furthermore, there will be a day when property prices in Downtown will be as expensive as Central London and Hong Kong. Those to benefit at that time will be the shrewd investors who took the opportunity that now exists to buy smart at affordable prices.”

Reasons to consider Act 1 and Act 2

  • Buyers pay only 2% Land Department registration fees rather than the usual 4%
  • Another financial benefit is the just a 5% down payment, with 50% payable on completion
  • Easy links to Dubai Mall and Metro station, due to superb Downtown Dubai location
  • Unique balconies offer stunning views of the Burj Khalifa, as a result
  • Luxury living in addition to generous payment plan

PAYMENT PLAN: 60% In instalments over 3 years. Remaining 40% on handover in November 2020

Find out more


Agent Info:

Mobile: +971 50 895 4454 Office: +971 4 380 6683